Q & A: The Men Make Mistakes, Mom Tips You Should Not Take

Yes, it's that time again: the day of his appointment and the role of relationship questions. Although we would like to answer each one personally and with as much detail as possible, the overwhelming amount of inquiries forces us to highlight those that are most interesting to AskMen.com readers, your e-mail may even be answered in the process.

Q & A this week focuses on what makes men again to succeed with women, what our mothers want us to be good people, when we choose. David DeAngelo, author of Double Your Dating: What Every Man Should Know about how to succeed with women, has your answers.

In your opinion, what is the simplest thing that takes players back to success with women?
Let me put it this way ...

I read that about 95% of the population in the United States is dead or dead broke at age 65. This means that only one in 20 people are financially independent when they reach retirement age.

When I read that, I said: You know, I bet everyone who arrive at the age of 65 years and thought I had broken something big, and not have to worry about how to save money during their lifetime.

I know many people who simply do not pay attention to the important things, and eventually into all sorts of problems as a result.

What does this have to do with your question?

I think most guys who are not successful with women are thinking one of two things:

1 - I'm never going to succeed, so you might as well just accept and learn to deal with it.

2 - I have to do a lot of money, buy a good car, drive women to good restaurants, and offers a great lifestyle to be like me.

Of course, these are lies that hurt really mental.

These are the kinds of thoughts that keep us from doing something about our situation and you end up alone or in horrible relationships.

In any case, the feeling of desperation stinks, and not have to be!

So What's The Answer?
 
Well, I think the answer is go out and learn how to attract women.

Instead of letting chance and settlement as most men who are successful with ugly women, you have to lift your ass and make it happen.

Why do you think our mothers always tell us to be kind to women, dinner, buy flowers, etc? Is there any merit to this?
As you can imagine, I have some ideas about the "mothers teach us to be" good "women buy flowers", and why we teach these things.

I thought about this, and I've even had many discussions with my mother about it.

Of course, my mother thinks that all men should take women to dinner, buy things, have the gifts and financial support. As you can imagine, the conversations she and I are interesting.

But think about it. Your mom is not going to say, "Well, son, that women have no idea why we are attracted to men, but those who are attracted to are usually hard, fun, mysterious and challenging."

The mothers are trying to teach their children to be good politically correct, and imagine a young woman and the ideal care is wonderful, sweet of them - has been shown to act as an effeminate man - and I think just perfect.

They are trying to create the nice guy who wants to be attracted.

Read That Again.

They can not admit that they want the challenge, the cocky type, men who read romance novels.

So you need something a little more "acceptable" to his son.

The reality is that women are taught to be a man that women feel a visceral attraction level instantly.

Because they can. They do not understand. And besides, women are not interested in men who have to teach.

They want the guys that trigger feelings of attraction, not children who need to learn.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar