Woman: Learn The Secret Codes

Of course not. Women have their own language and when asked for sex, which means it really could be something completely different - that is, they may want to perform a task that besides doing all the work in bed. Why is that women often ask for things in a manner so indirect? This is a question for all ages.
Speak Up
It never fails, every time I think I have even remotely imagined women, a new term in the Dictionary of Venus seems to come creeping along the twilight zone female. You may have a secret code language they use to win the hand of the eternal struggle male / female communication?
If so, could backfire once the code is deciphered. And Decryption is, as a woman undercover informant has bravely stepped forward to confess about this conspiracy against men. To protect your identity, we call her Pamela.
According to Pamela, she subtly manipulating their messages to confuse the male gender. The purpose of this behavior is a mask of their demands, or favors to ask their men because they feel that if they come right out and ask, then children will have a "pay" coupon in the head. The aim is that men always act in a way that is beneficial for women, but they realize that they are performing a task.
The reason? To remove you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours rule. You see, if men are not aware that we are doing a favor for their girlfriends, so do not expect any change.
If so, could backfire once the code is deciphered. And Decryption is, as a woman undercover informant has bravely stepped forward to confess about this conspiracy against men. To protect your identity, we call her Pamela.
According to Pamela, she subtly manipulating their messages to confuse the male gender. The purpose of this behavior is a mask of their demands, or favors to ask their men because they feel that if they come right out and ask, then children will have a "pay" coupon in the head. The aim is that men always act in a way that is beneficial for women, but they realize that they are performing a task.
The reason? To remove you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours rule. You see, if men are not aware that we are doing a favor for their girlfriends, so do not expect any change.
What It Says
Just think of all the times he remained silent when our women said, "When was the last time blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, me?" or "never, blah, blah, never again!" We know we have, we can not remember when, because of our moods blurred.
Well, now the tides have turned, thanks to Pamela, who knows how to interpret the secret language of women. These are just some of its secret code:
She asks, "Honey, are you tired?" or "Honey, are you busy?"
Which means: "Let's talk."
She says: "I had a hard day at work!"
Which means: "Ask him how was my day."
Therefore, she is fat?
She asks: "How do I look in this dress?"
Which means: "Do I gain weight?"
She asks: "Am I excited?"
Which means: "Are you still attracted to me?"
She says, "Tell me your fantasies."
Which means: "Tell me what you're going to do, no, Charisma Carpenter and Monica Bellucci."
It does: the bed cover the chin to toe, with a smile diverted.
She wants sex, and definitely worth it. Do not let your land!
She says: Anything with the words "mother" and "work" or "hair".
This means: Not tonight honey.
She says: "I feel bad."
You think, "Baby on the way I knew I should have used protection."
Which means: "Please do not go out with the boys tonight."
She says, "No!"
Which means: "No!"
She says: "I'm so tired!"
Which means: "Please pick me up at work."
She says "No".
That means "you".
She says, "not us."
Which means: "It's us."
The next time you listen to your wife complete any of these phrases, you will know exactly what you really want and the media. You can play dumb, or a point, and go along with it.
If you go along, make sure she, yes, go ahead on your order. However, now is trapped because once done you a favor, expect a change. Of course, you can always use your imagination.
Example
He says over the phone: "Honey I'm very tired." Well, now the tides have turned, thanks to Pamela, who knows how to interpret the secret language of women. These are just some of its secret code:
She asks, "Honey, are you tired?" or "Honey, are you busy?"
Which means: "Let's talk."
She says: "I had a hard day at work!"
Which means: "Ask him how was my day."
Therefore, she is fat?
She asks: "How do I look in this dress?"
Which means: "Do I gain weight?"
She asks: "Am I excited?"
Which means: "Are you still attracted to me?"
She says, "Tell me your fantasies."
Which means: "Tell me what you're going to do, no, Charisma Carpenter and Monica Bellucci."
It does: the bed cover the chin to toe, with a smile diverted.
She wants sex, and definitely worth it. Do not let your land!
She says: Anything with the words "mother" and "work" or "hair".
This means: Not tonight honey.
She says: "I feel bad."
You think, "Baby on the way I knew I should have used protection."
Which means: "Please do not go out with the boys tonight."
She says, "No!"
Which means: "No!"
She says: "I'm so tired!"
Which means: "Please pick me up at work."
She says "No".
That means "you".
She says, "not us."
Which means: "It's us."
The next time you listen to your wife complete any of these phrases, you will know exactly what you really want and the media. You can play dumb, or a point, and go along with it.
If you go along, make sure she, yes, go ahead on your order. However, now is trapped because once done you a favor, expect a change. Of course, you can always use your imagination.
Example
You say: "I'm going to do a favor (emphasis on the word" please "), I will pick up after work."
Results: Please have registered. Now she owes him one.
Enjoy your new scratches.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar