Yes, it's that time again: the day of his appointment and the role of relationship questions. Although we would like to answer each one personally and with as much detail as possible, the overwhelming amount of inquiries forces us to highlight those that are most interesting to AskMen.com readers, your e-mail may even be answered in the process.
Q this week and focuses on an attitude to succeed with women, a woman who flies to see for the first time, and the pros and self-deprecating humor. David DeAngelo, author of Double Your Dating: What Every Man Should Know about how to succeed with women, has your answers.
What kind of attitude is a kind of have to learn how to succeed with women?
Well, here's my own attitude toward everything you really want ...
... I do not care how long it takes. I can open this thing.
When I started learning to meet women, do not have the benefit of the knowledge I have now.
I had to find most of these things from the beginning. It took me a few years until I finally could say, "Well, I know how to meet women."
Now, I think the advantage of the materials we have prepared, most guys can shave much time away from the curve of success, may begin to have some level of success almost immediately.
Do you have online and spoke with women?
Have you taken a hobby, where women, of course, greater participation than men?
Have you put in situations that led to automatic meeting women?
Do not accept less than what they want out of life. They do not.
And do not let your emotions are constantly changing their views or to prevent action in the future.
What should you do if you meet a woman online who lives far from you? You think I should try to get to fly to meet you?
Well, before you do, here are some tips:
1. Get at least 10 images of this woman and make sure everyone was taken in the last 30 days.
2. Make sure you are in the photos you sent.
3. If possible, record a video of it. It is worth having to get a cheap USB webcam so you can see what you're dealing with.
4. Make sure your flight is flexible, and there are no flights, shortly after she arrives. Why? Because I have seen and experienced many things, even just want to run and hide if he saw them.
You can be the kind of person who is not so concerned about what looks like a woman. That's fine.
But I'm trying to make sure that you are getting what you're expecting.
I say to someone flying around the country is grave. If she is shown and collected all that glamor shot only took 10 years ago when she was 47 kilos less and before she started wearing wigs, then we have a big surprise.
Get the details and make sure there are flights that are open to having back home.
What do you think of self-deprecating humor? Do women really find it attractive when a guy makes fun of himself?
It really does not bother me much. I think it's better to accuse her of being the cause of the mistakes you make. If you travel, as a joke, you can say, "You know, this does not happen when you're not there. I think we're doing."
If you can brag about yourself in a funny way, that's great. If she likes your shirt, say, "Yes, women are always trying to reach the lines of cheese."
If she says "shut up" when you laugh, which is a perfect opportunity to highlight the next level and come back with something even more fun, like "Love Me" in a serious tone. Keeping a straight face and let it ask if you are serious about your comments.
You must remember that it's fun. You can say anything, as long as it's funny.
The practice, if necessary. Write things down. I did. I still do, actually.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar